What if I communicate with Candles Tonight electronically?
When you send an email to Candles Tonight or visit the web site, you are communicating with us electronically. When you send an email to Candles Tonight, you consent to receive communications from us electronically in response. Please note that this does not constitute opting in to our email or direct mail lists.Candles Tonight may communicate with you by email, by updating or posting notices on the web site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosure and other communications that Candles Tonight provides to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communication be in writing. All communications with Candles Tonight become the property of 100Candles.com.
What information does Candles Tonight collect?
In order to serve you better, Candles Tonight collects and stores your personal information when you: (i) create an account on Candles Tonight; (ii) sign up to be notified of special deals like discounts and exclusive offers; or (iii) enter a contest or promotion on our site. An account is created when you do one of following things: make a purchase on Candles Tonight or register for an account on Candles Tonight. When creating an account, we ask you for your first and last name, your e-mail address, a password, and perhaps some other similar information. If you are making a purchase, we will additionally ask you for your billing address, shipping address, and credit card information.
What does Candles Tonight do with this personal information?
Your information is used to process your orders and personalize your shopping experience on Candles Tonight, for internal purposes and to comply with any legal requirements. By storing your personal information on a secure server, Candles Tonight is able to shorten your checkout process and allow you to check your order status online.
Does Candles Tonight share any information it collects with outside parties?
Candles Tonight takes your privacy very seriously. Candles Tonight does not sell or rent your contact information to other marketers.
There are also times when it may be advantageous for Candles Tonight to make certain personal information about you available to companies that Candles Tonight has a strategic relationship with or that perform work for Candles Tonight to provide products and services to you on our behalf. These companies may help us process information, extend credit, fulfill customer orders, deliver products to you, manage and enhance customer data, provide customer service, assess your interest in our products and services, or conduct customer research or satisfaction surveys. These companies are also obligated to protect your personal information in accordance with Candles Tonight policies. Without such information being made available, it would be difficult for you to purchase products, have products delivered to you, receive customer service, provide us feedback to improve our products and services, or access certain services, offers, and content on the Candles Tonight website.
At times we may be required by law or litigation to disclose your personal information. We may also disclose information about you if we determine that for national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance, disclosure is necessary.
How does Candles Tonight safeguard my personal information?
Candles Tonight takes precautions, including administrative, technical, and physical measures, to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft, and misuse, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
You can help us by also taking precautions to protect your personal data when you are on the Internet. Change your passwords often using a combination of letters and numbers, and make sure you use a secure web browser like Internet Explorer.
How does Candles Tonight use my e-mail address?
Your e-mail address is used to create and identify your account on Candles Tonight. Your e-mail address is also used by Candles Tonight to correspond with you about any orders that you may place or to notify you with the results of any contests you may have entered. We may also use your e-mail address to notify you about important functionality changes to the Web site, new Candles Tonight services and special offers and promotions we think you’ll find valuable. If you would rather not receive this information, or would like to opt-out of receiving e-mail of this kind, simply click on the “Unsubscribe” link that appears at the bottom of any email and follow the simple instructions to have your email address removed from the list of customers who receive notices of new functionality, services, special offers and promotions.
Does Candles Tonight use “cookies”?
As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and click stream data.
We use this information, which does not identify individual users, to analyze trends, to administer the site, to track users’ movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. Candles Tonight will not use the information collected to market directly to that person.
In some of our email messages we use a “click-through URL” linked to content on the Candles Tonight website. When customers click one of these URLs, they pass through our web server before arriving at the destination web page. We track this click-through data to help us determine interest in particular topics and measure the effectiveness of our customer communications. If you prefer not to be tracked simply avoid clicking text or graphic links in the email.
To browse without cookies, you can configure your browser to reject all cookies, or to notify you when a cookie is set. Each browser is different so check the “Help” menu of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences. Please note that certain features of candlestonight.com will not be available once cookies are disabled.
How can you remove your name from our direct mail or email list?
To have your email address removed from our list of addresses that receive information about new products, service, sales and promotions, simply click on the “Unsubscribe” link that appears at the bottom of any email and follow the simple instructions. Alternately, if you have created an account with Candles Tonight, you can also remove your email address from our list of addresses that receive information about new products, service, sales and promotions by logging into your account, clicking on the “Account Maintenance” button, and making the appropriate change.
Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. All Candles Tonight Sales are final, as each order is hand made to client’s specifications.
2. Wax Luminaries have a texture or dip look if selected and are 100% paraffin wax. Luminaries have a wax bottom, where as candle covers are hollow on both ends. Use at own risk
3. Production time on wax luminaries are 3-5 business days and 2-5 days for shipping
4. Colors on wax luminaries are not an exact match to the color guide.
5. Report any damages within 3 days of receipt of your order. We will replace any damages due to shipping ASAP!
6. Do not use high watt bulbs with wax luminaries as they will melt. Max LED watt 1.5
7. If product is rented: Please scroll down to view our rental agreement.
8. 1 year manufacture warranty on all rechargeable candles and led candles.
Hollow wax product disclaimer:
Hollow wax products are made of a paraffin wax with additional additive to make the wax as strong as possible. The hollow wax product has no fragrance additive and no wick. Each hollow wax is made with a “cold pour” process which gives a texture finish. You are not to light the hollow wax, instead you place a votive candle, fuel cell (oil lamp), or battery operated lamp within the hollow wax to achieve it’s amazing glow.
Please note all hollow wax products are hand made in the USA, thus size is but an estimate. As the product is hand made of paraffin wax we do not ship Thursday-Sunday, nor on holidays. All products are shipped via FedEx and the tracking number will be updated to your Candles Tonight Account. Unless otherwise agreed to be delivered by Candles Tonight.
All products need a minimum of 5-13 days to be delivered. Rush orders can be accommodated, please call to discuss options. We manufacture within 5 business days, please allow additional 5 days to receive your order.
Product Picture which displays product illuminated, are done so by a fuel cell or votive candle vs. non-illumination. Actual product can vary, since no two hand crafted items will every 100% the same. All hollow wax products are textured unless otherwise requested for a smooth finish and no texture.
Color disclaimer: Choice of color is purely selective. Please note the darker the color the less glow. Some colors have no glow such as the chocolate, black, and royal blue.
Guarantees: We make no guarantees on hollow products. Use at own risk. Please follow recommended instructions at all times.
Recommended Instructions: When illuminating hollow wax with flame; use votive candles, or fuels cells. Place illumination product directly in the middle of Hollow wax product, keep flame AWAY from the walls of the wax. The product is wax and will melt, when flame or heat is near wall of wax. Do not move around with hollow wax product while illuminated with flame. Hollow wax product should be stable at all times when illuminated with inner flame. Place 1/4 inch of water in the bottom of hollow wax to keep wax cool; water also adds additional safety. Melting point of wax is at 85-100 degrees. Long exposure of heat will melt the hollow wax of product. Long exposure to cold weather will crack hollow wax. Combination of drastic weather changes will have an affect, and could damage your hollow wax product. NO returns, or liability will be accepted for acts of GOD, or damage due to environment, or personal use.
Do not use Tea-Lights as most tea lights have a metal bottom. The metal bottom will heat the bottom of the luminary and will melt through. We can not stress is enough… NO TEA-LIGHTS! DO NOT place metal plates, glass plates, or anything that can generate heat from a candle flame. We strongly encourage you to use a fuel cell that has a plastic casing. When in doubt please feel free to call us 800-995-2994
When ordering candle covers, DO NOT use with standard bulbs. Max watt 1.5 LED candle bulb. Product is 100% paraffin wax and will melt when using standard bulbs. Candles Tonight, LLC will not be held liable on use of candle covers as it is not made for candle chandeliers or any other electric bulb that is not found on this site.
By agreeing to these Terms of Service you agree that this product is a form of art, and you accept the product as is and will not hold Candles Tonight, LLC liable for any damages, be it personal or property if ever arose from use of any Candles Tonight, products or services.
Additional pictures represent visual presentation only, no other items are include in the sale of this hollow wax product.
If product is damaged during shipping, please email us a picture of the damaged luminaries and the box within 3 days of arrival. This is required as each product is insured by FedEx. Failure to email pictures within 3 days will eliminate to ability to replace luminaries free of charge.
Product is considered artisan thus all sales are final. We will be happy to replace any damaged items or give store credit.
Rental Agreement – Applies only when luminaries are rented.
Wax Luminary RENTAL AGREEMENT
This Wax Luminary Rental Agreement (“Agreement”) is made by and betweenCandles Tonight, and client by selecting the check box of Candles Tonight, Terms.
1. Wax Luminary Rental. Customer hereby agrees to lease from Company the Wax Luminary identified on Letter Of Agreement (Order Sheet), and as consideration therefore, Customer agrees to pay the rental fees in the amounts and within the time frames set forth on Letter Of Agreement. Customer and Company agree that this Agreement shall apply to all Wax Luminary leased by Customer from Company and that Company may, from time to time, modify, supplement and amend Letter Of Agreement to reflect the lease or return of Wax Luminary by the Customer under this Agreement.
2. Title to Wax Luminary. Title to the Wax Luminary shall remain at all times with Company. No title or right to the Wax Luminary shall pass to the Customer, except the rights herein expressly granted.
3. Maintenance and Alterations. Customer shall keep the Wax Luminary in good condition and working order and shall only use the Wax Luminary for its intended purpose. The Company shall be responsible for all regular maintenance of the Wax Luminary. The Customer shall not change or alter the Wax Luminary without Company’s prior written consent. Violation of this Section 3 by the Customer shall void all maintenance obligations of Company.
4. Term and Termination of Agreement. This Agreement shall continue in full force and effect until (a) the Wax Luminary is returned by Customer to the Company and all amounts due hereunder have been paid, (b) the Wax Luminary is purchased by Customer on terms mutually acceptable to Customer and the Company, or (c) the Company provides written notice of Company’s desire to terminate the Agreement. Upon termination of this Agreement, the Customer will surrender, at Customer’s cost and expense, the Wax Luminary in good working order to Company. Notwithstanding the termination of this Agreement, Customer shall continue to be responsible for the payment of all charges and costs incurred hereunder through the date of termination.
5. Liability. During the term of this Agreement, the Customer shall be solely responsible for any loss or damage to the Wax Luminary. The Customer shall be responsible for the timely return of the Wax Luminary to the Company free of any damage(s). Customer will incur a charge at the daily rental rate for each day it possess the candles in excess of the Agreement Term. In the event of damage, theft or loss of the Wax Luminary (or any component thereof), the Customer shall be responsible for the full retail value of the Wax Luminary. Retail Value can be found on www.candlestonight.com (Replacement cost formula: Retail value – Rental Fee = replacement amount) Replacement cost on LED candles =$1.50
6. Cancellation. Customer has 48 hours from signed agreement date to cancel agreement, with a full refund of deposit when event is 30 days or more from agreement date.
Customer will not be held accountable for remaining balance, when canceled 15 days before event. Customer shall be held liable for full amount if rental service is cancelled anytime after 14 days of rental date.
7. Payment; Required Credit Card Information. A valid MasterCard or VISA (which is provided below) is required for the rental and other charges contemplated by this Agreement (including payment for the Wax Luminary in the event of loss or damage as provided in this Agreement). Customer hereby authorizes the Company to charge the credit card provided below to pay for the charges covered by this Agreement. Company will invoice Customer for regular rental payments; provided, however, Company reserves the right to charge Customer’s credit card in the event rental payments are not received within thirty (30) days from the invoice date, and immediately for all other charges contemplated by this Agreement. Customer hereby certifies that the information provided below is true and correct as of the date given and will remain true and correct throughout the term of this Agreement. Customer agrees to promptly update the information below in the event it changes.
8. Default. If the Customer defaults in any performance required herein for a period of 1 days, then (i) this Agreement may be terminated by the Company, (ii) the Company shall have the right to enter the Customer’s premises and remove the Wax Luminary, without notice, and (iii) the Company shall be entitled to pursue any other remedies available to it at law and in equity.
9. No Waiver. Waiver of breach or failure to strictly enforce the terms of this Agreement shall not preclude a party from asserting a subsequent or continuing breach or from otherwise requiring strict conformance with the terms of this Agreement.
10. Warranties. THE COMPANY MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY NATURE, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE SUITABILITY, DURABILITY, FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE, INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR INTENDED USE. IN NO EVENT SHALL COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFITS, RESULTING FROM ANY FAILURE OF THE WAX LUMINARY OR ANY PERFORMANCE BY COMPANY.
11. Entire Agreement. This Agreement, including the terms and conditions referenced below, constitutes the entire Agreement between the parties on the subject matter contained herein. This Agreement supersedes all prior oral or written agreements between the parties. This Agreement may be amended only as mutually agreed upon in writing.
7240 E Slauson Ave
Commerce, CA 90040
PLEASE NOTE: It can take up to 3 business days to process this request so you may get another mailing from us. Thank you in advance for your understanding.
Tell us what you think
If you have any comments or questions about Candles Tonight privacy statement, please contact us via our contact form or call us at 800-995-2994