1. All Candle Luminary Sales are final, as each order is hand made to client’s specifications.
2. Wax Luminaries have a texture or dip look if selected and are 100% paraffin wax. Luminaries have a wax bottom, where as candle covers are hollow on both ends. Use at own risk
3. Production time on wax luminaries are 3-5 business days and 2-5 days for shipping
4. Colors on wax luminaries are not an exact match to the color guide.
5. Report any damages within 3 days of receipt of your order. We will replace any damages due to shipping ASAP!
6. Do not use high watt bulbs with wax luminaries as they will melt. Max LED watt 1.5
7. If product is rented: Please scroll down to view our rental agreement.
8. 1 year manufacture warranty on all rechargeable candles and led candles.
Hollow wax product disclaimer:
Hollow wax products are made of a paraffin wax with additional additive to make the wax as strong as possible. The hollow wax product has no fragrance additive and no wick. Each hollow wax is made with a “cold pour” process which gives a texture finish. You are not to light the hollow wax, instead you place a votive candle, fuel cell (oil lamp), or battery operated lamp within the hollow wax to achieve it’s amazing glow.
Please note all hollow wax products are hand made in the USA, thus size is but an estimate. As the product is hand made of paraffin wax we do not ship Thursday-Sunday, nor on holidays. All products are shipped via FedEx and the tracking number will be updated to your Candle Luminary Account. Unless otherwise agreed to be delivered by Candles Tonight by 100Candles.com.
All products need a minimum of 5-13 days to be delivered. Rush orders can be accommodated, please call to discuss options. We manufacture within 5 business days, please allow additional 5 days to receive your order.
Product Picture which displays product illuminated, are done so by a fuel cell or votive candle vs. non-illumination. Actual product can vary, since no two hand crafted items will every 100% the same. All hollow wax products are textured unless otherwise requested for a smooth finish and no texture.
Color disclaimer: Choice of color is purely selective. Please note the darker the color the less glow. Some colors have no glow such as the chocolate, black, and royal blue.
Guarantees: We make no guarantees on hollow products. Use at own risk. Please follow recommended instructions at all times.
Recommended Instructions: When illuminating hollow wax with flame; use votive candles, or fuels cells. Place illumination product directly in the middle of Hollow wax product, keep flame AWAY from the walls of the wax. The product is wax and will melt, when flame or heat is near wall of wax. Do not move around with hollow wax product while illuminated with flame. Hollow wax product should be stable at all times when illuminated with inner flame. Place 1/4 inch of water in the bottom of hollow wax to keep wax cool; water also adds additional safety. Melting point of wax is at 85-100 degrees. Long exposure of heat will melt the hollow wax of product. Long exposure to cold weather will crack hollow wax. Combination of drastic weather changes will have an affect, and could damage your hollow wax product. NO returns, or liability will be accepted for acts of GOD, or damage due to environment, or personal use.
Do not use Tea-Lights as most tea lights have a metal bottom. The metal bottom will heat the bottom of the luminary and will melt through. We can not stress is enough… NO TEA-LIGHTS! DO NOT place metal plates, glass plates, or anything that can generate heat from a candle flame. We strongly encourage you to use a fuel cell that has a plastic casing. When in doubt please feel free to call us 866-611-8686
When ordering candle covers, DO NOT use with standard bulbs. Max watt 1.5 LED candle bulb. Product is 100% paraffin wax and will melt when using standard bulbs. Candles Tonight 100Candles.com will not be held liable on use of candle covers as it is not made for candle chandeliers or any other electric bulb that is not found on this site.
By agreeing to these Terms of Service you agree that this product is a form of art, and you accept the product as is and will not hold Candles Tonight 100Candles.com liable for any damages, be it personal or property if ever arose from use of any Candles Tonight 100Candles.com products or services.
Additional pictures represent visual presentation only, no other items are include in the sale of this hollow wax product.
If product is damaged during shipping, please email us a picture of the damaged luminaries and the box within 3 days of arrival. This is required as each product is insured by FedEx. Failure to email pictures within 3 days will eliminate to ability to replace luminaries free of charge.
Product is considered artisan thus all sales are final. We will be happy to replace any damaged items or give store credit.
Rental Agreement – Applies only when luminaries are rented.
Wax Luminary RENTAL AGREEMENT
This Wax Luminary Rental Agreement (“Agreement”) is made by and between 100Candles.com and client by selecting the check box of Candles Tonight 100Candles.com Terms.
1. Wax Luminary Rental. Customer hereby agrees to lease from Company the Wax Luminary identified on Letter Of Agreement (Order Sheet), and as consideration therefore, Customer agrees to pay the rental fees in the amounts and within the time frames set forth on Letter Of Agreement. Customer and Company agree that this Agreement shall apply to all Wax Luminary leased by Customer from Company and that Company may, from time to time, modify, supplement and amend Letter Of Agreement to reflect the lease or return of Wax Luminary by the Customer under this Agreement.
2. Title to Wax Luminary. Title to the Wax Luminary shall remain at all times with Company. No title or right to the Wax Luminary shall pass to the Customer, except the rights herein expressly granted.
3. Maintenance and Alterations. Customer shall keep the Wax Luminary in good condition and working order and shall only use the Wax Luminary for its intended purpose. The Company shall be responsible for all regular maintenance of the Wax Luminary. The Customer shall not change or alter the Wax Luminary without Company’s prior written consent. Violation of this Section 3 by the Customer shall void all maintenance obligations of Company.
4. Term and Termination of Agreement. This Agreement shall continue in full force and effect until (a) the Wax Luminary is returned by Customer to the Company and all amounts due hereunder have been paid, (b) the Wax Luminary is purchased by Customer on terms mutually acceptable to Customer and the Company, or (c) the Company provides written notice of Company’s desire to terminate the Agreement. Upon termination of this Agreement, the Customer will surrender, at Customer’s cost and expense, the Wax Luminary in good working order to Company. Notwithstanding the termination of this Agreement, Customer shall continue to be responsible for the payment of all charges and costs incurred hereunder through the date of termination.
5. Liability. During the term of this Agreement, the Customer shall be solely responsible for any loss or damage to the Wax Luminary. The Customer shall be responsible for the timely return of the Wax Luminary to the Company free of any damage(s). Customer will incur a charge at the daily rental rate for each day it possess the candles in excess of the Agreement Term. In the event of damage, theft or loss of the Wax Luminary (or any component thereof), the Customer shall be responsible for the full retail value of the Wax Luminary. Retail Value can be found on www.luinarycandles.net (Replacement cost formula: Retail value – Rental Fee = replacement amount) Replacement cost on LED candles =$1.50
6. Cancellation. Customer has 48 hours from signed agreement date to cancel agreement, with a full refund of deposit when event is 30 days or more from agreement date.
Customer will not be held accountable for remaining balance, when canceled 15 days before event. Customer shall be held liable for full amount if rental service is cancelled anytime after 14 days of rental date.
7. Payment; Required Credit Card Information. A valid MasterCard or VISA (which is provided below) is required for the rental and other charges contemplated by this Agreement (including payment for the Wax Luminary in the event of loss or damage as provided in this Agreement). Customer hereby authorizes the Company to charge the credit card provided below to pay for the charges covered by this Agreement. Company will invoice Customer for regular rental payments; provided, however, Company reserves the right to charge Customer’s credit card in the event rental payments are not received within thirty (30) days from the invoice date, and immediately for all other charges contemplated by this Agreement. Customer hereby certifies that the information provided below is true and correct as of the date given and will remain true and correct throughout the term of this Agreement. Customer agrees to promptly update the information below in the event it changes.
8. Default. If the Customer defaults in any performance required herein for a period of 1 days, then (i) this Agreement may be terminated by the Company, (ii) the Company shall have the right to enter the Customer’s premises and remove the Wax Luminary, without notice, and (iii) the Company shall be entitled to pursue any other remedies available to it at law and in equity.
9. No Waiver. Waiver of breach or failure to strictly enforce the terms of this Agreement shall not preclude a party from asserting a subsequent or continuing breach or from otherwise requiring strict conformance with the terms of this Agreement.
10. Warranties. THE COMPANY MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY NATURE, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE SUITABILITY, DURABILITY, FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE, INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANT ABILITY OR INTENDED USE. IN NO EVENT SHALL COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFITS, RESULTING FROM ANY FAILURE OF THE WAX LUMINARY OR ANY PERFORMANCE BY COMPANY.
11. Entire Agreement. This Agreement, including the terms and conditions referenced below, constitutes the entire Agreement between the parties on the subject matter contained herein. This Agreement supersedes all prior oral or written agreements between the parties. This Agreement may be amended only as mutually agreed upon in writing.